Electrical Senior Design / Design Engineer
Employment – Permanent
Location – Singapore
Working week – 40 hours
I am working with a Design Consultancy to complete work on commercial and mission-critical projects. With an increase in projects, they are rapidly growing, and with this comes a natural progression path.
- Participate in all aspects of electrical design, including basis of design, conceptual design, the scope of work.
- Drive project tasks and milestones assigned by management.
- Create and review designs
- Maintain and apply knowledge in all pertinent aspects of design disciplines including products, and applicable codes.
- Applies discipline-specific technical standards and procedures.
- Drive project-level tasks and milestones assigned by management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- GMP project design experience preferable
- Degree or higher in an appropriate engineering discipline or have sufficient equivalent experience
- Significant experience in the production of drawings, calculations, schedules & specifications for a range of building types
- Familiar with working with REVIT BIM platforms.
- Strong engineering fundamentals, including design principles, equipment, materials, and fabrication methods
- Ability to work to deadlines under a short time frame