Azure Solution Architect required for an expanding global consultancy specialising in the digital market, based in Utrecht, The Netherlands. My client is forward thinking and passionate about helping their customers identify and address their digital opportunities. They design digital experiences and solve complex technical challenges for their many customers. They are growing quickly so it is an exciting time for an innovate, team player to join their team.
- You will be responsible for designing composable architectures with the best enterprise technologies that employ the Azure cloud PaaS offering to accelerate development.
- You will coach and mentor one or more development teams to ensure a high quality of technical delivery with a reliable approach.
- You will be a technical expert that has a deep understanding of customer’s needs.
- You will help solve customers’ complex technical and business problems to a high standard.
- Demonstrable experience with designing and delivering complex technical PaaS/SaaS solutions.
- Experience with Micro-services architectures and other architectural frameworks.
- A strong vision of how architecture supports the business needs, and someone who can guide teams to make this vision a reality.
- Extensive knowledge of Azure cloud and web applications.
- Knowledge of the B2B manufacturing sector or a similar field would benefit.
- Dutch reading level required.
- Remote work and flexible work hours.
- A friendly and dedicated team who are sociable and want to get things done.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Home office budget.
- Ongoing learning and training.
- Social events and trips.
This an exciting opportunity for an experienced Cloud Architect to join an expanding business who are committed to helping customers and looking after their staff.