Job Title: Project Development Manager
Salary: Market competitive
Start Date: As per notice period
Location: Warsaw, Poland
We are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for utility scale wind and solar project development. They will focus on securing land, site assessments, measuring campaigns, municipal licensing, environmental procedures, connection to the grid, coordination of design and authorisation and obtaining building permissions. Providing due diligence review of project development and construction related contracts, technical documents, and field work will also be part of this role..
- Land leasing and coordination of lease for the sites (wind and solar)
- Finding the local partners, land hunters, surveyors to secure land for the projects.
- Training, mentoring and supervision external teams of the land hunters.
- Coordination of contracting and negotiation with local developers.
- Evaluation of the sites finding new potential sites for the project’s locations.
- Coordination of project development with project specialist or subcontractors.
- Preparing project schedules and budgets; trucking and monitoring assumptions and reporting to Head of Development.
- Monitoring and ensuring technical and business plan of the project feasibility.
- Negotiations with the landowners, partners, local authorities, other stakeholders.
- Supervision of the permitting and designing processes.
- Selection and supervision of the subcontractors on the development stage.
- Management and coordination of all necessary studies, with project specialist for project preparation.
- Project process specialization in the area of land leases, including entering contracts into land and mortgage registers.
- Reporting the progress of projects using reports, presentations, meetings, Oracle, other reporting tools.
- Attend local project events to build relationships and create a local network of contacts.
- Managing all stages of the project within the defined goals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Studies in the field of real estate management, electrical engineering, spatial management, renewable energy sources will be an advantage.
- Five years progressive responsible experience in the development of wind or solar projects in Poland.
- Knowledge of basic engineering concepts, designs and technical drawings.
- Knowledge in the field of Project Management, certificate in the methodology of project management will be an additional advantage.
- Familiarity with wind project access roads, wind turbine foundations, transmission and cable lines, inverters, substations in order to coordinate the designing process.
- Ability to travel frequently and driving licence category B it is a must.
- Excellent English skills required.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review. If you know anyone for this role, kindly recommend them – all referrals are welcome and appreciated. If you are seeking out another kind of role, please get in touch so we may book in a consultation. Good luck!