We are working with a global food packaging company who are looking for a driven Account Manager to strengthen their team.
You will have dedicated customers, addressing growth opportunities based on their growth plans.
The role will be based in Glattbrugg, Switzerland with expected travelling of approximately 50% of the time.
What you will do
As Account Manager you will:
- Develop selected customers within the Food Processing Industry with focus on dairy and prepared food industry
- Develop sales strategies for your sales area
- Act as active sales person for new businesses
- Interpret the customers’ needs and ensure the offer meets those needs
- Prepare presentations based on own configuration tools.
- Present technologies & proposals to customers
- Identify opportunities for new products and development of the existing portfolio
- Negotiate orders to achieve the expected selling price and margin
Who you are
- Master degree in Engineering or Food Technology
- 3-5 years of commercial experience in processing equipment (dairy, prepared food, ice cream or other categories) either in sales or production
- Fluent German and English language knowledge (written and spoken), French would be considered as an advantage
- Strong personal drive for results
- High level of collaboration, engagement and leadership skills
- Ability to build networks and relationships with other people
- Ability to sell ideas to others
- Excellent communication skills