2X Process/Project Engineer – Dry Processing (Powder Systems/Spray Dryers/Evaporators) Singapore
The Company: Multinational Engineering & Equipment Supplier
Location Singapore Based (Projects Across Southeast Asia)
Working Week 45 Hours per week whilst in Singapore – Regional Travel up to 25% of time
Offer: Competitive Pay + Bonus
Start Dates: Immediate Starts – 1-3 Months’ Notice Periods will be considered
A Multinational turnkey contractor operating in food, beverage and dairy sectors
· You will be required to execute independently or as part of a project team to design, supply, install and commission and document the project.
· To provide process engineering and mechanical engineering to assist in the preparation and presentation of tenders and proposals.
· Able to read and design Piping and Instrument Diagram (P&ID) according to the process requirements. The person should be able to make Process Functional Specification.
· The person should be proficient in auto-cad and be able to read drawings and make detailed design correction/change.
· Perform mechanical and process engineering on projects according to the tender/order/specification/user requirement, including Plant Technical Documentation, Equipment Specification, Procurement assist, Workshop Inspection [FAT], Software Process function testing (SAT) assist, Erection Supervision, Commissioning, Preparation of Instruction Manuals and Training of Operational / Maintenance Personnel.
· Perform mechanical & process engineering as well as process troubleshooting at site.
· Liaise with clients or clients' representatives in the managing of the projects and tasks as required.
· Apply Value Engineering techniques to design or development of equipment or specific aspects of process plants and solutions.
· Support in the ongoing development of internal engineering systems. Provide effective communication through verbal and written reports, timely updates, and knowledge sharing.
· Work cooperatively with the team of engineers & PMs in the LPT Singapore in the preparation of quotations, and submit and present these to the PM customers, when required.
Key Candidate Requirements
· Ideally a degree qualified mechanical or chemical / process engineer
· Minimum of 3 years of experience gained working in a process / mechanical or project engineering capacity
· Experience in the design, installation and commissioning of powder handling systems / spray dryers / Evaporators / Hygienic Bulk Material Handling transfer etc
· Strong attention to detail and ability to manage cost, schedules and quality on site
· Experience gained working in a GMP industry i.e. food, beverage, dairy, brewery or nutrition will be preferred.
· Experience in the review and implementation of P+ID’s
· Preference given to people in Singapore however, candidates within the South East Asian region can be considered.