Job Title: Solar Development Manager
Salary: Market Competitive
Start Date: As per notice period
• To oversee and manage the development of new solar projects
• New solar projects to be based in mainland France
• Previous Solar / PV experience needed, minimum 7+ years
• Working closely with the Country Manager, you will implement the development strategy for the
• Source projects and originate new opportunities by establishing site selection processes and
• Identify and evaluate projects in accordance with budget, Business Plan, etc
• Managing a team of land prospectors or partners and signing off for land
• Act in accordance with French development process.
• Preparation of projects before presentation to the CVI (Investment Validation committee) and
participate in go / no go decisions concerning CRE and PPA type tender projects.
• Manage the progress of projects, budgets and report to the Country Manager and the board
• The ability to build relationships with key players in the sector, and carry out lobbying work.
• Working closely with the whole development team to come up with new strategies, and ways to
• 7+ years experience in solar development
• Track record in development of renewables projects in France
• Greenfield experience
• Experience with site identification, environmental assessment phase, obtaining relevant
permits and authorisations
• Stakeholder management experience – like grid companies, communities, authorities etc
• Hardworking, dynamic and innovative personality
• Graduate with a degree in Engineering or Business related fields
If this role is of interest to you, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you know anyone for this role, please send their details to me – all referrals are much appreciated. Good luck!