Job Title: Manager of Technology Governance Risk & Compliance
Start Date: Immediate
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is a large international consulting company, looking to grow across Singapore and other locations in APAC. They are one of the BIG 4 so if you are seeking a role at these types of companies, this would be the job for you!
The Information Technology Services is dedicated to creating and delivering value to our business by leveraging on IT technology. The team is responsible for delivering customer-focused solutions and high-quality IT services internally to enable our business.
We invite a highly motivated & dynamic professional to join our ITS team as a Manager/Associate Director, Tech Governance, Risk and Compliance.
• Plan, initiate, lead, coordinate, run information security risk analysis and periodic review of information security controls and processes based on SOX ITGC, ISO 27001, MAS OSPAR etc. Establish and monitor information security policies, standards and guidelines in ITS towards any identified risks and monitor their implementation, recommend remediation roadmap.
• Monitors compliance with the organization's security policies, standards and procedures among ITS employees, contractors, other third parties and drive the necessary corrective actions.
• Support and participate in the Enterprise Risk Management, IPCA compliance, and personal data protection activities related to IT and information security and work closely with relevant departments to develop the necessary policies and action plans.
• Review and ensure that new technology solutions and processes proposed comply with the Company’s security policies as well as relevant regulations. Where necessary, provide security requirements for new initiatives, perform and document gap analysis against such requirements.
• Participate in the development and maintenance of GRC strategy, roadmap, and standards, in alignment with the overall technology strategy and roadmap. ⠀
• Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, Law or related areas.
• 6 or more years of relevant work experience in any of the following: governance / risk management / internal controls /external audit / internal audit / process improvement.
• Previous experience in the Big 4, Fintech or Financial Services Industry will be advantageous.
• Leadership and people management skills, with strong confidence for interaction with senior stakeholders.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing teams.
• Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
• Conceptual skills including qualitative and quantitative methods for risk management and experience with risk management and internal control frameworks (e.g. COSO, ISO, COBIT).
• Knowledge of various functional areas, including Finance, Procurement, HR/Payroll, Operations, Logistics, IT, Legal, and Risk Management.
• Strong and effective communication, presentation, project management and social skills.
If this role is of interest to you, please send your cv across to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know anyone for this role, please send their details across to me so I can contact them.
If you are seeking out a different kind of role, please reach out so I can book a consultation with you :)