Job Title: Cyber Security Operation Lead
Duration: 1 Year Contract
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is a large multi-division company, providing services and solutions within energy, distribution & network, and water- and waste-related infrastructure across areas in APAC. They are looking for tech professionals to join in Singapore on the ground to help their growth over 2022!
- Manage KI's cybersecurity Cyber Security Fusion Center to ensure continuous monitoring and detection.
- Mentor, train and provide oversight for team members
- Support information security risk assessment for new and existing systems to ensure it complies with cyber security policies;
- Review secure infrastructure practices, standards, guidelines and solutions towards adopting technical best practices;
- Review vulnerability scan and penetration testing reports and provide recommendations to mitigate the risks.
- Review and validate system pre-implementation security checklist, e.g. server hardenings, firewall settings, etc.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify strategies to protect data and prevent cyber threats.
- Document security incidents from initial detection till closure.
- Lead and drive Cybersecurity initiatives to enhance IT/OT security posture.
- Provide advice and consultation on IT/OT security where needed.
- Other responsibilities and additional duties as assigned by the company.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field.
- Relevant IT security certification will be an advantage.
- Technical understanding of operating systems, network architecture and design.
- Familiar with security standards / frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, CCoP and regulatory requirements from PUB, EMA and CSA will be an advantage.
- Well versed in security technologies such as SIEM, IPS/IDS, Incident Management, DLP, PAM, MFA, firewall and network security for applications and systems.
- Proven record in identification, investigation and resolution of potential IT/OT security risks, controls and process gaps.
- Participate in evaluating, recommending, implementing, and troubleshooting security solutions and evaluating IT/OT security of the new IT Infrastructure systems.
- Assume SIRM (Security Incident Reporting Manager) role as part of the Incident Response Plan.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with team player and interpersonal skills.
If this role is of interest to you, please send across your CV to email@example.com
If you know anyone for this role, please send their details across to me so I can get in touch with them.
If you are seeking out other kind of roles, please send me an email so we can arrange a consultation.