Job Title: Senior SAP Consultant MM
Start Date: March 2022
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is a large international Consulting firm, that work within a range of different sectors. They carry out projects around the globe and are currently looking to grow their SAP division in Singapore.
This is both SAP project delivery-focused role, managing complex SAP ERP implementation & configuration, as well as taking care of the tickets issue from several clients to support their queries. The consultant must work onsite and must be able to travel frequently within Singapore.
• Candidates should be flexible/willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
• Candidates have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management. This role also requires functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
• Must be open to support SAP support maintenance, enhancement, change request and etc
• Strong exposure to SAP MM in project implementation in consulting environment/background
• Must be presently in Singapore and able to work onsite
• You will be involved and hands-on in full project lifecycle experience including design, data, functional specs, configuration, testing, and post go live support experience
• Assess and recommend solutions according to scope and to resolve open design issues
• Configuration of SAP MM with SD to support scope, document configuration rationale
• Develop Functional Specs for all relevant developments to support SAP MM with SD processes integrate with other modules
• Develop / Update relevant Master Data Standards especially master data to support SAP MM with SD processes integrate with other modules
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Design metrics and reports to support operational and management reporting for SAP MM with SD; write reporting functional specs
• Prepare integration test scripts (optional)
• Complete unit testing, integration testing and support user acceptance testing
• Must have overall 6-8 years’ hands-on experience with at least 4 years of SAP MM with SD implementation in cloud-based environment experience (S4HANA).
• Involved in at least 3 end to end cycle of SAP MM with SD project implementation in consulting environment
• Design, develop, test, debug and implement programs on SAP ECC 6.0 or above and S4HANA.
• Develop solutions for all business processes in SAP systems.
• With experience in supporting other IT areas as assigned including non-SAP business systems
• Preferably to have S4 HANA experience and certification
• Articulate with ability to communicate effectively in all levels
• Able to start in a short notice period
• Consulting background is preferable
If this role is of interest to you, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know anyone for this role, please send their details across to me so I can make contact with them :)
However, if you are seeking something else or looking for a different service, please reach out via the above email.