Job Title: Senior SAP FICO Consultant with S4 HANA
Start Date: March 2022
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is a large international Consulting firm, that work within a range of different sectors. They carry out projects around the globe and are currently looking to grow their SAP division in Singapore.
This is both SAP project delivery-focused role, managing complex SAP ERP implementation & configuration, as well as taking care of the tickets issue from several clients to support their queries. The consultant must work onsite and have to be able to travel frequently within Singapore.
• Must have strong FICO working experience in a consulting environment
• Able to configure and integrate SAP FICO with other modules (SAP MM and/or SD) preferred
• Has worked with various clients under consulting background
• Must be presently in Singapore and able to work onsite
• You will be part of a full project lifecycle experience including design, data, functional specs, configuration, testing and post-go-live support experience
• Assess and recommend solutions according to the scope and to resolve open design issues
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
• Configuration of SAP FICO to support scope; document configuration rationale
• Develop Functional Specs for all relevant developments to support all SAP processes
• Develop / Update relevant Master Data Standards especially master data to support SAP modules processes preferred
• Involved in the full SDLC including data gathering and analysis on user requirement, project design, strong project implementation in good configuration knowledge of SAP FICO structures
• You will also be involved in project implementation methodologies & ITIL processes.
• Must have more than 6 working years in an SAP environment; must have more than 3-4 years in the consulting industry environment.
• Involved in at least 3-4 end to end cycle of SAP FICO implementation projects in consulting environment
• Confident in communicating and presenting at the business level to MNC clients.
• Have supporting testing and data migration experience, as well as drafting of functional specification for reports, interface, enhancement, forms
• Able to work in tight deadlines and short notice is very common
• Readiness to learn and deliver additional modules • Currently must be based in Singapore • Must be fully vaccinated • Must able to start immediately
If this role is of interest to you, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know anyone for this role, please send their details across to me so I can make contact with them :)
However, if you are seeking something else or looking for a different service, please reach out via the above email.