Job title: Lead Instrumentation and Controls Engineer
Duration: 12 months to permanent
- You will work in the Instrumentation &Control Technology department l. He takes care of all instrumentation and control aspects within mono- and multidisciplinary projects.
- You create the control design for installations and factories independently or in a team, including specifications of the necessary instruments, cause & effect diagrams, layouts and specifications.
- You are responsible for all phases within a project. Everything according to agreed quality, planning and budget.
- You make hours of estimates in a tender team context.
- In this position you will work under the leadership of a project leader in a multidisciplinary design team; or do you act as a project leader for monodisciplinary projects, from design to specification phase. You can come into contact with all conceivable instrumentation and control activities.
- You can draw up instrument specifications
- You are able to specify PLC and DCS systems.
- You can contribute to HAZOP and SIL studies
- You assist suppliers and installers in the implementation of these systems
- You have at least a bachelor's or master's degree in Measurement, Rule and Control Technology or a similar direction. Having electrical knowledge is an advantage.
- You have at least 5 to 10 years of work experience in Instrumentation or Automation for the chemical, petrochemical, pharma and/or food industry, of which at least 5 years at an engineering firm.
- You communicate easily with people at different levels; your Dutch and English are excellent, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with automation, PLCs and instrumentation hardware is an advantage. No programming experience is required.