Job Title: Cyber Security Operation Analyst - Singapore
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is a large multi-division company, providing services and solutions within energy, distribution & network, and water- and waste-related infrastructure across areas in APAC. They are looking for tech professionals to join in Singapore on the ground to help their growth over 2022!
- Monitor security dashboard and review logs to identify intrusion.
- Liaise with 3rd Party Vendors during for Security Operations: Cyber Security Monitoring and Incident response
- Perform L2 support for security incident discovery, triage, and remediation plan coordination.
- Perform analysis of security events, network traffic and identify incident root cause and steps to mitigate the risk.
- Assist with the development of workflows, SOPs.
- Support Business Units with Alert and Incident Management in terms of Threat Management and Incident Reporting
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify strategies to protect data and prevent cyber threats.
- Manage security projects and implementations to mitigate risk and comply to regulatory or audit requirements.
- Follow up on the security advisories and threat intelligence report shared by regulators and MSP.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Technical understanding of operating systems, network architecture and design.
- Familiar with security standards / frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, CCoP
- Familiar with security technologies such as SIEM, IPS/IDS, Incident.
- Management, DLP, PAM, MFA, firewall and network security for applications and systems
- Experience in CyberArk administration.
- Assume SIRO (Security Incident Reporting Officer) role as part of the Incident Response Plan.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with team player and interpersonal skills.
If this role is of interest to you, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know anyone for this role, kindly send across their relevant details so I can help them :)
If you do happen to be seeking different kinds of roles, please feel free to drop me a message so we can arrange a consultation.