Job Title: Senior SAP Basis Consultant
Start Date: March 2022
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is a large international Consulting firm, that work within a range of different sectors. They carry out projects around the globe and are currently looking to grow their SAP division in Singapore.
This is both SAP project delivery-focused, client-facing role, managing complex SAP ERP implementation & configuration, as well as occasionally taking care of the tickets issue from several clients to support their queries. The consultant must work onsite and have to be able to travel frequently within Singapore.
• Must be presently in Singapore and able to work onsite
• Client-facing consulting role
• Expertise in SAP Basis technical
• Good integration knowledge between SAP and non-SAP, on-premise and cloud (Azure and AWS), within SAP applications, e.g. ERP and Concur
• Must be open to support SAP support maintenance, enhancement, change request and etc
• As Senior SAP Basis Consultant, you will be working with our client with cross-functional teams. IT development team and business users as consulting level.
• You will be involved in the troubleshooting and root cause analysis Implementation, upgrade and support of the latest SAP systems versions, which are: ECC, PI/PO, BI, GRC, CPS, DMS, EP, SolMan all running on Windows OS and MS SQL DB.
• You will also be involved in carrying out SAP Basis in SAP S4 HANA, HANA DB administration, SAP POHCI SAP Cloud Integration, SAP BW4HANA, or SAP FIORI Gateway administration.
• Ideally, you have HANA experience and exposure to Netweaver concepts and products (Fiori, SolMan, Enterprise Portal and etc)
• SAP HANA & Cloud migration and support
• SAP Max DB database administration and support
• Must have overall 6-8 years’ hands-on experience in SAP Basis with non-SAP, on-premise and cloud, within SAP applications, e.g. ERP and Concur
• Involved in at least 3-4 end to end life cycle implementation SAP Basis
• Preferably S/4 HANA BASIS certified. AWS and/or Azure certified will be an added advantage.
• Strong BASIS knowledge and skills with S/4 HANA implementation (full installation) experience, strong on various Cloud technologies with the ability to commission and configure SAP environment both on AWS and Azure platform.
• Deep knowledge in SAP Basis / SAP Cloud Platform environment.
• Strong organizational/planning skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively in a fast-paced environment, proficiency in multi-tasking
If this role is of interest to you, please send across your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know anyone for this role, please send their details across to me so I can make contact with them :)
However, if you are seeking something else or looking for a different service, please reach out via the above email.