Role: Senior Data Scientist, APAC
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading multi-line insurer that serves its customers in global and local markets is currently seeking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their expanding team in APAC.
- Lead the development of distinctive analytical and risk insights that deliver improvements in business results and customer experience through the application of advance data science techniques to complex data sets
- Drives the development of next-generation, market leading, analytic techniques to build the capabilities of the Data Science Center of Excellence for APAC Thought leadership and hands-on delivery in predictive modelling, customer analytics, intelligent automation, machine learning, NLP, OCR and AI
- Establishes, maintains, and grows strong, collaborative relationships with key internal and external partners; leverages relationships to drive ongoing improvements to the data and data architecture
- Lead the implementation of data science initiatives to improve customer engagement, business processes and product enhancements
- Play an active role in generating distinctive analytical and risk insights for the most complex and/or strategic business challenges and opportunities, including synthesizing insights into compelling ideas and messages
- Complete an in-depth diagnostic of customer needs, issues and business drivers and recommend process and system improvement to enhance customer service
- Analyze and review complex data from multiple internal and external sources to make informed, authoritative technical/ professional recommendations in order to improve business performance in the medium and longer term
- Bachelor degree in related fields and 5 or more years of experience in data science, in which minimum 2 years’ experience in unstructured data, including natural language processing, images, voice data, etc., preferably in insurance or financial services industry
- Lead and implemented data science use cases and delivered measurable benefits
- Advanced knowledge of statistical and predictive modelling techniques such as machine learning, decision tress, probability networks, clustering, neural networks
- Expert user in R, Python, and data wrangling packages
Interested applicants has to be currently residing / working in Singapore. Please send in CVs to Ms Roopinder (EA 18S9081 / R1872236) on email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.