Den Haag, Netherlands
- Performs computer analyses of structures
- Prepares design calculations as required.
- Preparing documents
- Preparing and checking calculations, reports, drawings etc
- Assists in specifications
- Performs engineering check of drafting.
- Provides engineering support as required.
- Recognised Civil or Structural Engineering degree
- Relevant oil and gas engineering experience, petrochemical, chemical and onshore
- Experience in concrete and steel
- Extensive design and analysis experience of onshore structures
- Sound understanding of international design codes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and previous experience with presentations to clients and colleagues